Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could use the paperwork. http://columbusga.craigslist.org/bpo/5650006536.html Hull for Krispy?

Just talked to the guy, he said he drilled a 7/16" hole in the bottom of the red one to attach it to a trailer. (He wanted to use it as a shell to pull behind his motorcycle)

Is this a deal breaker?

368.jpg

369.jpg

370.jpg

The price is right.

Opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just talked to the guy, he said he drilled a 7/16" hole in the bottom of the red one to attach it to a trailer. (He wanted to use it as a shell to pull behind his motorcycle)

Is this a deal breaker?

368.jpg

369.jpg

370.jpg

The price is right.

Opinions?
Idk it could be repaired. Guess it depends on how much you want a gsx.

Is this a deal breaker?

Pictures edited to keep y'all from scrolling too much.

The price is right.

Opinions?

I say fill it with some epoxy and rock on if the rest of the hull is in good shape. I used some fiberglass epoxy called Marine Tex on my GTX that seems to be pretty stout stuff.
The price is definitely right.

The 96 GSX hull I traded you didn't have any holes in it... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Marine Tex is an excellent product. I have used it in several places of abuse on my boat and it has held up well. One example is: I broke the skeg off of the outdrive, had it repaired, the weld area did not look good so I removed all paint, sanded, applied Marine Tex, sanded and shaped to match the shape of the skeg, primed and painted. You could no longer see where the weld was. I hit something under water that knocked a chunk out of the skeg in the area of the repair, the Marie Tex stayed in place, filled in the damage and ran on till the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back