Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krispy counter bore both sides of the hole and fill. That way when it dries it will never move as each side will lock the other side.

Ok I guess the 580 is in the grass there and they robbed the single gauge hood off it. Riser seats, single gauge hoods, 787, aluminum bars with trigger throttle, AWD splash guard, who knows what else. The IJSBA decal under the rail of the purple one suggests more goodies but I'm surprised it does not have sponsons.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=62923]Krispy[/MENTION] did you get that gsx

I did, I am beginning the strip and buff process.

The inside was completely emptied by the guy I got it from, no pump no electronics, no engine mounts.
421.jpg

422.jpg

Trying to decide if I want to remove the factory decals or not.

ya, they look good to me, and I always liked the graphics for that models.. but i've seen your ski krisp...you don't tend to like things that aren't 95% or better... amirite?

ya, they look good to me, and I always liked the graphics for that models.. but i've seen your ski krisp...you don't tend to like things that aren't 95% or better... amirite?

Not going for a mint resto here, just knocking the ugly off with a hull swap.

Likely just a good polish and some paint on the engine, perhaps a few small mods.

This will end up as the wife's ski most likely.

I can't believe they were able to shove it in there without bulging the sides. I could not get an APE pipe in there with a 657X the other day because it was pushing the sides out.

OMG, that hull was sketchy with a 657 swap in them. I couldn't image how white knuckled you are on that hull at that speed if it is legit on GPS. There are NO sponsons on there to help you out.
A pro desert rider said if you dont do something that scares the shit out of you every day youre not living.

So it's in Pensacola Fl but being sold in England? That's only an hour away from me. I'll be watching this one, I wonder what his reserve is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back