Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, that one is still for sale?

I drove 4 hours to go look at that back in March (he didn't have the year in his listing at the time)

I got 10 feet away and realized it had a rattle can paint job, chatted with him for 5 minutes to be polite then left. Didn't even start it.
It's a convention not a conversion lmao

What's wrong with a rattle can paint job? I do it, the paint will look great! I am the master of rattle can paint jobs. I have done whole cars.

What's wrong with a rattle can paint job? I do it, the paint will look great! I am the master of rattle can paint jobs. I have done whole cars.

lol, don't get me wrong, I have no issues with rattle can jobs, but you don't throw a $3000 engine and $1000 labor into a converted hull and then throw on an $18 black over white paint job as an afterthought.

This guy delivered it for the 200...... https://okaloosa.craigslist.org/boa/5636326536.html

You can see the HT seat and the Beach House sponsons so "score!", right? HAHA wrong wrong wrong. The inside is half salted engine and half beach sand. This thing must have been found half sank in salt water.

The hull had been hit also so it won't be a good one for Krispy to clean up.

This guy delivered it for the 200...... https://okaloosa.craigslist.org/boa/5636326536.html

You can see the HT seat and the Beach House sponsons so "score!", right? HAHA wrong wrong wrong. The inside is half salted engine and half beach sand. This thing must have been found half sank in salt water.

The hull had been hit also so it won't be a good one for Krispy to clean up.

I truly do appreciate you thinking of me though!

I just want a good 787 GSX hull from anyone!

Thanks Nam for that offer but a stock ski is just not worth the effort.

1of5 I'm in for a ride however we plan it.

I may have to run the rxx without the case cooler it's pretty much ready to be assembled just need to make time

Thanks Nam for that offer but a stock ski is just not worth the effort.

I guess the factory pipe and trim tabs aren't worth the price of admission?

00s0s_jM7YjwBgMGG_1200x900.jpg

I couldn't get up to Sarasota before next weekend i'm out of town thurs/fri/sat/sun
its about 1.5 hours for me

what do the 2000 challengers go for when running?
https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/boa/5631158806.html

speaking of a future ride, I've been thinking about silver springs, a group i know went up there a few weeks back, looked pretty cool, crystal clear water, monkey's gators, all the good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sloanman7,
That ski was at a pawn shop in Ft Oglethorpe, Ga (suburb of Chattanooga) just over the Tennessee state line on that trailer with a 95xp. Was there for most of the winter and just recently sold by the pawn shop. Was way over priced IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sloanman7,
That ski was at a pawn shop in Ft Oglethorpe, Ga (suburb of Chattanooga) just over the Tennessee state line on that trailer with a 95xp. Was there for most of the winter and just recently sold by the pawn shop. Was way over priced IMO.
What I was confused about was listed as a 98 xp 1000cc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back