Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pickup but yeah we definitely need more pics and details. It stinks that the one has a 96 hood.

What the heck is on the dash of the far one?

They both have titles and neither is real beat up or X models. I bought them a while back when I talked a central Fl guy I was buying aftermarket parts from off ebay into delivering them to my parents house. I will sell them as projects now or as runners later. The Buckshot head from one is fs in the buy/sell/trade hear. I've listed some parts because I've been spending double time hear.

Here are pics he sent me that are already in my photobucket....

If I didn't think my wife would kill me I'd scoop one up off of you. Dream ski! I need to sell the 97 I have, hasn't even seen water yet lol

uploadfromtaptalk1465977292119.jpg for sh*ts and giggles I asked anyway, even tried roping her in with the "it has a 'pink bottom' just for you baby!" ..... Fail

matt...

a couple of quick questions

1) how much for each the 95/800 models no trailer? I know a guy over in Tallahassee that was talking to me about my two projects, but the drive from there all the way down to my place is quite a challenge, yours might be a better fit. He's really not looking for mod's, just a stocker project.

IMG_5629_zpsulrhshdi.jpg.html

on those carb adapters for the F/A, is it a hex or star shaped bolt to get them off, or what...

(image isn't coming up for some reason, but its pic #5 above, with the carbs/adapters and the FA laying there...)

I have a set just like that on a 96, engine is still inside and couldn't find my dam little mirror, tried a bunch of random fittings but nothing seems to fit in there and I don't want to strip it, gave up after 5 minutes when messing around on sunday but need to get them off (finally wrapped up all the other BS I was working on so i'm ready to get started on the 96.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say a grand for a complete XP800 with title and compression. Dagre we could work out some kind of trade for one of your skis if you want.

The flame arrestor adaptors are normally fastened with the same bolts that hold the stock ones on. It should take a 5mm allen wrench.

I'd say a grand for a complete XP800 with title and compression. Dagre we could work out some kind of trade for one of your skis if you want.

If I was home to finish the odds and ends I would definitely, the 97 still needs the pump reinstalled and the rv oil loop finished, along with the blacktip turf installed and other misc. Stuff.

If I was home to finish the odds and ends I would definitely, the 97 still needs the pump reinstalled and the rv oil loop finished, along with the blacktip turf installed and other misc. Stuff.

OK, so what are you doing after breakfast and before brunch? That's like 3 hours of work.

Yes you are correct...but the 2 days of travel time to get back home from some shite hole half way around the globe is the trouble, plus getting it approved through my chain of command might prove difficult...Not to mention the cost!

I'm deployed brother lol won't be back till October

Yes you are correct...but the 2 days of travel time to get back home from some shite hole half way around the globe is the trouble, plus getting it approved through my chain of command might prove difficult...Not to mention the cost!

I know you are, I commend you for your service. But when you're home you gotta make the most of every 24 hours. Gotta be your own DI. I think getting up to work on seadoo's is better than running miles in the rain with full gear, right? LOL

Dammit so you're saying I typed up that witty, humorous, Pulitzer winning material for nothing? Killing me

And I completely agree, I gotta get on the ball when I get back before baby #2 gets here. Bad lower back be damned, no excuses this winter

I think the fall ride should be at Matt's we can finish up your skis and bring you for a ride

I'd agree if it wasn't for the baby arrival in November. It's a girl too, so you can go ahead and shoot me now thanks in advance

Dammit so you're saying I typed up that witty, humorous, Pulitzer winning material for nothing? Killing me

And I completely agree, I gotta get on the ball when I get back before baby #2 gets here. Bad lower back be damned, no excuses this winter
That's why you can't get the skis finished too much time making babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back