Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow,
This thread is blowing up!!

I've been busy fixing my 8' wide double trailer.
Back 6' section bent while unloading/loading ski.

bent_zps2511772c.jpg

Had to pull away at it like a tin can it using flat blade and hammer. It was so rusted onto inner square tubing sleeve joining front/rear 3x2 sections of rectangular tubing together.

Got new 6' section replaced in galvanized. Did both sides and new cross members plus powder coated for 150 so far.
Trying to barter his service for the rest
:p
Add $75 in 1/2" SS nuts/bolts/washers and it ready for salt water again.
Have to redo the bunk spacing so it sits b/w the bottom ridges at right angle......
Need to go back and get some more nuts/bolts to be completely done.

Spim have either utility or beach dolly ready...........

Back on topic!

Hers a good deal if he'll take 500. Comes with trailer and its clean.................

Reply kzmdj-3954920744@sale.craigslist.orgPosted: 2013-07-23, 4:30PM EDT
1996 jetski waverunner seadoo Bombardier with trailor .needs fixing - $800 (hollywood)

00O0O_2fnE7YMGkwH_600x450.jpg
Ran perfect then died on me.. I took the engine out and the bottom part of the engine needs to be rebuilt... I dont have the time or money to fix it.. u can have everything for 800$ or very very close to it.. I have title to the trailor and title for the jetski
call or text 7542444726 or
text only to 7542456007

Or trades with cash are considered
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3954920744
Posted: 2013-07-23, 4:30PM EDT
email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram).
Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info

Last edited by a moderator:
Hump day and the travel gets closer. The 95 does look good Thank You Spim!! Now I will drag a double trailer(yours is looking good Oscar) and bring home two new Doos.

Hump day and the travel gets closer. The 95 does look good Thank You Spim!! Now I will drag a double trailer(yours is looking good Oscar) and bring home two new Doos.

no problem. I hope to make a half way trip with ocod to move the rxx to my trailer, then stash it safely at home to wait for you.
spent about a half hour pressure washing the 95xp to get the stink out of the hull, looks and smells better now :thumbsup:
i assume you have a grab bar laying around :)

no problem. I hope to make a half way trip with ocod to move the rxx to my trailer, then stash it safely at home to wait for you.
spent about a half hour pressure washing the 95xp to get the stink out of the hull, looks and smells better now :thumbsup:
i assume you have a grab bar laying around :)

I have two grab bars......

[h=2]2001 seadoo rx 951 - $600 (clearwater)[/h]This ski is in good cond. Motor needs top end. No compression. Bottom end great. No trailer. Text 7272773419. Will trade for Jeep stuff or what ever. I can send pics.

Thats going to be a 1300-1500 rebuild. Plus no trailer.
It's a $150 Max parts ski.
That way I don't feel bad saying its not worth more than 100 to anyone that has to spend time/money to get it running !!!!!

Older running ski with new seat cover
Double trailer
Parts ski

What does the Doo traders think?

1994 Sea Doo XP $1000

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/boa/3957485819.html

saw that listing earlier today as well, i'd say trailer worth about $350 and that means running ski and parts ski for $650, can't really go wrong with that, and that's even before negotiations, if he's firm, then he'd prob take 950, if he wants to get rid of it, maybe like 800 or so

saw that listing earlier today as well, i'd say trailer worth about $350 and that means running ski and parts ski for $650, can't really go wrong with that, and that's even before negotiations, if he's firm, then he'd prob take 950, if he wants to get rid of it, maybe like 800 or so

A salt turd.

Well I took off work tomorrow to start driving south. I have to go to meet Oscar and then drive to Spim's so it's a complete loop of Fl. I checked out the bearings today and grabbed extra's as well as spare tires.

ATT Buyers

CLsouth floridapalm beach coall for sale / wantedboats - by owner

Reply qhmf2-3951849748@sale.craigslist.orgPosted: 2013-07-22, 11:39AM EDT
2001 Seadoo RX - $600 (Melbourne)

00x0x_6cMDgKJVdn5_600x450.jpg
I have 2001 Seadoo RX for sale. I flush it every time I go out, no matter what type of water I'm running it in. Spray the entire engine bay with WD40 and all metal parts throughout the ski every time it's ran. It has 130 hours on it. The ski has an upgraded skatrack impeller and intake grate, new handle grips, VTS system, upgraded UMI finger throttle, plus many other upgrades. I am including the trailer, the ski, the cover, 5.5 quarts of quicksilver oil, pretty much everything you need to go out on it. I just had the ENTIRE fuel system replaced, I have receipt showing the work done by a professional mechanic, trying to find out what was wrong with it but turns out it was the cylinder. The piston head cracked and proceded to scar the piston walls, jugs. I have the engine out and ready to be shipped off to a machine shop already. I will include an entire build log with pictures of every step, nut, bolt, and wire, along with the jet ski manual with it so that you can put it back together. I have already done the research at FullBore.com and it'll cost 500$ to get the top end bored out and it comes with new pistons, rings, and seals (everything you need ; http://www.fullboreonline.com/sea_doo_951_top_end_rebuild_kits.htm ) If you want more pictures, or information please call or text me
Nick 561-358-1006

Well I took off work tomorrow to start driving south. I have to go to meet Oscar and then drive to Spim's so it's a complete loop of Fl. I checked out the bearings today and grabbed extra's as well as spare tires.

Good luck and travel safe Matt. If you're going to be in the Lakeland area, let me know.

I thought Spim & Oscar was making a switch then you only had to meet Spim somewhere North of Ft. Meyers.

To Miami and back it's just over 1200 miles.......good luck and drive safe....pull over if you get tired.

I thought Spim & Oscar was making a switch then you only had to meet Spim somewhere North of Ft. Meyers.

To Miami and back it's just over 1200 miles.......good luck and drive safe....pull over if you get tired.

we had trailer and work issues, couldn't pull it off to make the switch. so unfortunately we had to send him on the round trip :(

we had trailer and work issues, couldn't pull it off to make the switch. so unfortunately we had to send him on the round trip :(

Here's the RT 18+ hrs

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...H7MudGmRiDHscKsMN2e-Kw&oq=nice&mra=ls&t=m&z=7

But I think at wildwood he will decide to come TP south to me first.
Then make drive west to Spim in one day is what I suggested.

Then he has 7hr drive Saturday morning rested with his baby RX X and Project XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back