Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think you could take the ski to the DMV if we're from some other state and get a title for it. I guess they would want to verify the vin/hin and do a title search on it. I don't know how they would search nation wide though. And I agree, our system offers no protection. I guess possession is 10 tenths of the law here.

Kevin

lmao ! i wish him well.

if you guys from tampa bradenton etc run across a 96 xp, or 97-99 spx thats broken down and beat up, I want to start a new X4 Project, strip it down to bare bones, paint it black on black and build it back up. All black with white stickers

but I need a hull ! cheap !

lmao ! i wish him well.

if you guys from tampa bradenton etc run across a 96 xp, or 97-99 spx thats broken down and beat up, I want to start a new X4 Project, strip it down to bare bones, paint it black on black and build it back up. All black with white stickers

what is cheap? like 2 or 300, or 5-700? no motor? but title right? there is one in jax for 750

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/3113721332.html

same one

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/3114011351.html

aren't the sp and spi hulls the same for that year? or not?

edit, nm figured it out, not same hull

Last edited by a moderator:
jacksonville for me is crazy far.... its 8 hour drive... fk dat

tampa south on the west coast... bare bones,, $200

with "parts" up to $500

i guess that is pretty far for you cause you're about 2 south of tampa too, I go to gainesville sorta often, so it's less than 1.5 hours for me, but i'm willing to drive pretty far for the right deal, it's gotta be worth my time though, i wouldn't drive 3 drive hours to save 50 dollars.

but if anybody sees anything worth getting and it's not too much trouble, i wouldn't mind driving it down closer, no charge either

That clean 95 looks like a good one Spim. What do you care if it had a 717 if you have to re-glass anyway for the 951, right?

lmao ! i wish him well.

Where in Florida are you?

Who's close to him in Belleview.
Hood wasn't included but working on it.

damn i hate it when people do that, pretty sure his belleview is the one right near ocala, he should have listed in ocala craigslist, i'm gonna pass through there first week of august, but i brought it to tampa, that's prob equally as far as u driving up from the turnpike

damn i hate it when people do that, pretty sure his belleview is the one right near ocala, he should have listed in ocala craigslist, i'm gonna pass through there first week of august, but i brought it to tampa, that's prob equally as far as u driving up from the turnpike

trying to work it where I pick it up in Orlando.
Says he comes down for business.

http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/boa/3158895681.html

Check this guy out....no seriously, I bought the 95XP like a dozen years ago and the racer dude met me half way in New Orleans. I just traded out the goodies for stock that were not salt locked like the Umi switches and trigger.

I thought I was keeping the GSX. Some dude is gonna get a good ski but oh well.

Just wanted to prove that I am trying to make room and thin the heard. No calls yet though, do you guys think I'm off base?

Check this guy out....no seriously, I bought the 95XP like a dozen years ago and the racer dude met me half way in New Orleans. I just traded out the goodies for stock that were not salt locked like the Umi switches and trigger.

Just wanted to prove that I am trying to make room and thin the heard. No calls yet though, do you guys think I'm off base?

hey man, i think those are very reasonable prices, and coming from you (even i don't know you personally) I believe that they're not pos's that don't run or have hidden problems. I saw u listed it yesterday, that's prob why you don't have serious buyer yet, unless u refreshed it, and it's been on the market for a while. I think ur prices are good, someone will ask about them sooner or later

Well worth it for running skis.
Expect the 2300-2500.
Trailer low ball is 500. Everything else is value of ski.
1000-1200 ea will sell fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back