fello dooers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodaddy

anything that anyone can tell me about 2001 180 challenger 240 hp, boats would be very welcomed, I am purchasing one and want to know any goods and bads about the selection that I have made. Thanks alot.

Welcome to the seadoo forum doodaddy. I haven't heard anything bad about the 2001 180 Challenger. If you want any specifics or to read up on your new prize you could join as a premium member as I did, when I first joined back in the fall. The seadoo forum has authentic shop and owner manuals in the seadoo manual library. The manuals are a good read as they describe all the maintenance needed and great how to sections to keep your doo in good running condition. From wire diagrams to trouble shooting and pictures of parts repair and replacement. Click on the link at the top of the page under "seadoo Manuals" for details. You can view any manuals from the library and read them on line as a pdf file or print them off for you own personal and privet use. If you do get in a jam or have any other questions give us a shout. This seadoo forum is a very friendly place with many active members eager to offer you advise and answer your questions.
Karl

M-2....

DooDaddy..........this Challenger is powered by Mercury's V-6, M-2 engine. There have been some handling issues with it by other members. Most of which are planning out. This can be done fairly easy though with the addition of a trim tab designed by an aftermarket company. I should have copied the link, but it's in the forum.
The engine seems to be a reliable one. I've not heard any other major complaints on it!...........Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back