Thinking about doing X chargers on my 2010 Seadoo Challenger 210SE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

rotaxrule1

Hi folks,

I am coming up on 2 years since my last supercharger service done by PWC Muscle, though I am only like 50 ish hours on the boat since then. I saw a deal on PWC muscle for the 255 X charger that seems fairly attractive since the supercharger service costs more than half the price of a new X charger, and I can likely get a few hundred back from selling my used 215 chargers.

My question is mainly for those at PWC muscle @JoeZ and team..

If I were to buy a pair of these 255 X chargers that come with the 42LB injectors, do I need anything else for it to run correctly? Does the fuel map need to be changed or ECU flashed? I know the external intercooler is recommended, but I really don't want to go that far, I just want a practical upgrade that gives me a few extra ponies when I need it since I am about due for SC service anyway. Thanks in advance.

you need the fizzle intercooler and fuel regulator. your eco maybe too old for the right flash? Have many options on the same engine in 150 speedster including x charger, going to XX or larger wheel. best to you

i;ve done about all you can do to these engines without going inside engine, i.e. value springs, cam, etc. I owned a 40; ft. Fountain boat with Bob Teague big block engines(2) loaded and always an issue with engines, etc. so i wanted my set up for OEM stock reliability. I'm in the 79's at sea level which will compete with most and can use as OEM, pulling kids, skiing, etc. and i use it for fishing. Have a removeable King Anchor on bow along with 93sv Garmin fish finder with Live Scope. I use a Fishing Specialties (in Colo Springs) transducer pole setup in the middle of the bow. It, like the anchor is removeable when not fishing. I use a Ice Hole fishing power box that holds a 32ah Aped lithium battery that powers all fishing gear, also portable and removable when not in use. It is in the storage box by the helm when in use. Its a self contained unit, so no worrys re: boat battery. It actually can go in shallower water than the more serious bass boats due to jet drive vs. outboard. I use the 6-12 ft. poles that came with King Anchor to move around quietly with no motor until moving.

Attachments

• 20160601_180330.jpg
    20160601_180330.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 7
  • PICTURE SPEEDSTER AT DOCK LAKE PUEBLO SUNSET.jpg
    PICTURE SPEEDSTER AT DOCK LAKE PUEBLO SUNSET.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20180715_144316.jpg
    20180715_144316.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 7
Nice boat! Yeah if it wasn’t as simple as bolting it on and changing the injectors, I will probably leave it stock.

Back