Factory Islandia Rear seat supports 204610749 sun deck mounts

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hi. 1 of my seat supports is stuck in the down position. Raises up maybe enough to get a wrench on the hinge screws. Does this mean it's done and I need another? If so, pm me the details. Thank you.

You’ll need to contact me ASAP . You can through Facebook or PM me here. I will be out of town for 2 weeks beginning on Wednesday.

I am looking for one seat back support. I know this post is old, but my middle rear seat back is useless. If you have one, or know where I can get one, it would help me out tremendously. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. I sent you a PM

I am looking for one seat back support. I know this post is old, but my middle rear seat back is useless. If you have one, or know where I can get one, it would help me out tremendously. Thanks!

Update: May 2020- I still have several of these left.

I believe that I have found replacement seat mounts. I had to order several of them in order to get set up as a buyer/dealer. I don’t want to try and invent some other way to fix mine. As soon as they come in and I verify that they work and fit, I will let everyone know.

Edit: I am posting pictures of the supports. These are the correct size (not like one I posted in my install below)

abf07a816653c565f8adbf7d402474f8.jpg

1d28c28f69abcfb51c42859f35f929df.jpg

2fc3e5393e7edc81d11891b2bc8701d8.jpg
Update: May 2020- I still have several of these left.

I believe that I have found replacement seat mounts. I had to order several of them in order to get set up as a buyer/dealer. I don’t want to try and invent some other way to fix mine. As soon as they come in and I verify that they work and fit, I will let everyone know.

Edit: I am posting pictures of the supports. These are the correct size (not like one I posted in my install below)

abf07a816653c565f8adbf7d402474f8.jpg

1d28c28f69abcfb51c42859f35f929df.jpg

2fc3e5393e7edc81d11891b2bc8701d8.jpg

I have one that seized and another one going out. I am interested if you have any left.

I have figured out what causes these to lock up and how to fix them. If anyone needs help or would like me to do it for them just let me know.

What I found with all three of mine was that the wire running through the center that keeps the unit from opening up completely and coming apart either breaks or comes loose from the attachments.
This causes the wire to bind up between the sliding sections. I will write up a complete step by step rebuild procedure, along with parts needed to do the rebuild, when I get a chance.

Attachments

• Repaired 1.jpg
    Repaired 1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 15
  • Repaired 3 Extended.jpg
    Repaired 3 Extended.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 16
  • Broken Wire 2.jpg
    Broken Wire 2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • Broken Wire.jpg
    Broken Wire.jpg