facebook page

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
This not a sticky? Might have more likes if it was, and, if it was stickied in the "meet and greet" forum as well.

:cheers:
Ernest

New group on Facebook.

titled: Seadoo GSX

If you own one and are on FB please ask to join and share your stories.

This is just my opinion. I personally think that facebook is a total waste of time and effort. I also think it would take traffic away from this site. There are only so many hours in the day and I think most of us are limited as to how much time we spend on this forum.

Since I joined this forum there has been varying opinions on different subjects, this is mine on starting a facebook page.

Lou

Lou, I respect your opinion about FB.
There are many pages concerning watercraft on FB. I belong to the GTX and GSX ones. I spend probably 30 times more time here than on FB pages about PWCs. It's only a page (with postings) and a not a forum style type format.

UPDATE: Join the group http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage...m/299301314663

How hard would it be to get this group a facebook page, for more publicity? Lots of groups/forums have done it.. gives the forum a status symbol as well I think....what do we think? Greg

Yeah you are absolutely right, we must enhance the publicity of this forum over the internet. Great idea indeed, I am going to do my best to increase its publicity.

Back