facebook page

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I already posted on the seadoo page with a link to our forum. It gets deleted every month or so.

Karl

I think Seadooforum.com having it's own facebook page instead of a link on the Seadoo page might get it some new people.
I am on F/B,(shamelessly promoting my Christmas T-shirt, I might add), but only those people associated with the business or organization can start a page, not sure if you guys are interested, but if so, here is a link to set up a page for this forum:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

If anyone else is a member and wants to drop by and say hello, this is me:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...me#/profile.php?v=info&ref=name&id=1328646423

Administrators...?

I've spoken with Greg about this and he too has read this thread. He agrees that it's a good idea and is going to look into it. Thanks for the idea!...:cheers:

I have a friend who races pro, and when I looked at his friends on FB I saw all these other FaceBook pages promoting this and that for PWC, but no SeaDoo Forum. I thought if these pro guys and girls could get added to the forum, they could provide alot of knowledge and resources maybe.

Yeah SeaDooSnipe, you were throwing me off a bit because my name is Greg, too.

Sorry bout that Greg...

I have a friend who races pro, and when I looked at his friends on FB I saw all these other FaceBook pages promoting this and that for PWC, but no SeaDoo Forum. I thought if these pro guys and girls could get added to the forum, they could provide alot of knowledge and resources maybe.

Yeah SeaDooSnipe, you were throwing me off a bit because my name is Greg, too.

Yeah, one of our administrators name is Greg. I think he's kinda the web master. He seems to always be in the forum, tweaking it for efficiency.

It might be nice to have tags from Facebook. But, we don't really do any race categories. That might be something else to think about in the future of the forum. Since it's inception, our goals have always been aimed at the standard member who owns a ski/boat that they like to go out in for boarding or sightseeing. When you start racing and modding, there really isn't a whole lot a mod or really, any other member can do to help. I think you might have some insight on that yourself. Here, with someone coming in with a problem, I can listen to what there problem is and pretty much, decide what steps to take to fix it.

When you mod, you kinda have to put your ear to the motor to see if it feels good. There is no one way to diagnose a problem a modded engine because its beyond the scope of a standard users shop manual.

Anyway, I haven't spoken with Greg lately so I need to see what he's got going on.

I have finally found software that has allowed me to do live streaming when I'm in my shop working on somthing. So, working with actual online activity has taken up a lot of my time. :cheers:

Yeah, you have a good point Seadoosnipe..The funny thing is when you ask alot of those pro guys what to do to make your Boat/PWC faster, they say to leave it alone! I thought that was kinda interesting coming from a racer, so in otherwords these machines come with pretty good set-up from the floor..

Seadoosnipe facebook...

I'm still learning facebook, but heres a link to my page. I hope I did it right!...:cheers:

I joined as well. Hey Greg I didn't see your name in the membership area. You should sign up as well.

BUMP for all the members who are interested in joining.

Come on folks lets see a great turn out on our face book group page. Everyone here on the forum should "like This". We only have 305 Members over there on the group page. I know we have more members here that could join there too.

If your a face book member just click this link;

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seadooforumcom/299301314663?ref=mf

If your not a face book member, join, its free too.

Karl

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I join this group? I'm not a huge facebook user but if someone can help me out I'd love to join the group.

Thanks!

B

Back