Explorer Tubes

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Explorer tubes

Are you still looking? I have the original source for the tubes and was thinking of putting in an order if I can get enough people together. They would be 100% OEM tubes for about $1800. I would be ordering one for myself too. If I can get 10 people to go in on it, I'd get a cheaper price.

Hi There, Can anyone guide me to a new set of RIB tubes for a Seadoo Explorer? The machine is about 1994 I think.

Thanks,

Holy crap!! $1800 is alot to spend on an old boat like that. I hope they will come with seadoo on them at least.

Heres the one me and a buddy bought over the summer....barn fresh! Lol the good kind...it has its original cover too! All gone thru and ready to rip!! For sale for $2750 including trailer and cover.

What motor did these have in them?.....i assume not too fast on the water.

Is that you Nick in the pic or your buddy?

They made them from 93 to 01 They had the 580 in the first few years, then a couple years of 657, then I think from 97 to 01 it was a 720.

Mine is a first year 93. I have watched them on ebay for 10 years and never seen one so original.

And yes....thats me giving her one last rip in the driveway before we put her away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back