Douglas Powersports of Sarasota

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, I'm Phil from Douglas Powersports of Sarasota. We're located in Sarasota, FL. Just want to say hello to everyone. We sell new and pre-owned SeaDoo watercraft and sportboats. We have a great technician (who happens to be the personal technician for SeaDoo's factory racer Eric L.), and service department.
For the month of August, we need to stay strong. If you need any parts or accessories, maybe we can meet or beat pricing that you have gotten elsewhere. Please contact our parts department for that help! We also have our parts unlimited catalog on our website for you to view!!!
We want to help you guys with events locally in Sarasota county, so if you have any ideas, please contact us to discuss them. Thank you so much.

Phil Addy
Douglas Powersports of Sarasota
(941)556-2700
www.douglaspowersports.com

Welcome to the seadoo forum Phil/ Douglas Power Sports.

I wanted to thankyou for the representation you presented with the BRP rep at out last event at Snake Island in Venice, Florida last month.

I'm Glad to see a dealership of your expertise and quality service has decided to join in on our fun, here on the seadoo forum. We have a large member base of over 23,000 members and growing...everyday. We are up almost 3,000 members since we talked last month.

Again, welcome to the seadoo forum.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back