Customization problems

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

terdferterson

Wanting to strip my 97 xp of all decals and replace with aftermarket ones of the same basic style but not so 80s color schemed. Is that something I'll have to have custom printed or are there any sites that sell those type of things? All I've been able to find so far are body wraps and OEM replacements. I've scoured the Internet with no luck and have turned to this forum as my last option before I have to design my own. Plz do me a solid here.

At one time you could buy graphics kits for those skis... but since they are pushing 20 years old... most companies stopped producing them. There's just not enough people who want to drop $200~$400 to make a $1000 ski look nice.

Your best bet is to get a local graphics company to make some for you.

Yea, I was afraid that was the case. Also, I'm having some real trouble finding a seats as well. Seems like the only one I can find is this one cheapo black tip seat when I see other different types on Google images. Gonna have to go custom there too?

I thought pwc graphics still offered packages... but perhaps only for certain more popular models like the 96xp.

Blacktip seats aren't bad at all, I've had them on my ski's and my buddies, very good for the price.

JetTrim, MLine also offer very nice seat covers for that model as well. No need to go custom unless you want custom, and depending on your location that will be easy/hard. <very easy in Florida for example.

I'd be happy to make replica graphics for you (depending on your timeframe).
I am in the process of doing a replica kit for the 95 XP. As soon as I finish, I can work with you on the 97 replca. Once I have it designed, changing colors would be a snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back