Cool !!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Um,

The 951 ( Pig ) will use up the 8 Gallon tank in about 35 minutes at WOT , not 2 hours. 2 hours is an eternity for the 951 xp, you would need to fill up at least 3 times if you wanted to go for 2 hours.

The 951 engine uses 14.5 Gallons of fuel in 1 hour at wide open throttle in the 99 XP
* according to http://www.seadoosource.com/fueleconomy.html

But who operates at wot for 30+ minutes straight? The longest I've been at wot was maybe 5 minuets and that was on a river.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

I am aware of the WOT GPH. However my XP runs about 4 hours until I have to head in. I estimated that 8 would last roughly 2. :cool:

in either case, 2 hours of riding isn't much fun.

I'm interested in using that front bin to hold more fuel. if you split the deck off the spark, it really looks like you 'could' cram in a bigger tank

I get roughly 60 miles on my 951 skis. I can go up / down raystown lake once and use a tank. both GPS, and the gauges, and riding on long rivers have confirmed the 60 mile range of the 951 skis.

I'm calling my local dealers today to see when they are getting Sparks... however If I see one in person I may accidentally buy it...

that's how I got my 2012 Wrangler Rubicon lol.... I saw it... and umm.. well.. it's now in the garage lol.

Back