Challenger 1800 no beep again no relay click

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

PGJDK

Hallo
I still have problem. Thought that problem was solved with a new battery. I went to the sea and it did work perfect.
2 weeks after. No beeb at all. Fuses was fine, battery full. But did charge it. Have looked true the electric wiring and did check the power and ground it was good in connector to the MPEM. After some houers work and a littel hitting on the MPEM I got a "beep" again. everything was working again. So did make some test. I could get the beep when pushing the start bottom 5 times. Without the landyard connected. So i did disasable all the connectors at the sterring. So it was only start/stop connectores and the "beep" that was connected. And i could still get the "beep". It was for testing what was needed to get the beep. I did connect everything again and it was still working. The day after I would try again. No beep. I wonder what is needed in the CPU in the MPEM to activate the relay that says "click" when you push the start/stop bottom 5 times ? Are there any special signals that the MPEM/CPU needs before I can push the start/Stop bottom and get a "beep". I did find out when it was working that 1 push on the start/stop bottom would activate the "click" relay in the MPEM. hope you have some idears!!! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back