Bruised and batterd.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

D 5UPE

Premium Member
Premium Member
Well Im a Seadoo owner again after a spell on a Kawasaki x2.:ack:

Ive never had soooooo much fun as of now.

I held out and bought a new 3D dI eventually.
And wasted lots of fuel out and about in the sea.
Its been rough and calm, sunny and pouring with rain.

The rough bit was good jumping big waves. Only thing was I forgot about the moto seat on landing a massive one and ended up with my left buttock turning black. Its now yellow, and hurts like hell.
In the calm sea's you can open her up at full throttle, and that does havoc to your forearms.

Ive been out practice racing on the quad, and that don't take it out on you as bad as this.

Great fun, even if it hurts so bad.

David! How are you bud, great to hear from you. Glad you are back into it!

Great to see you still alive Dave...You should post pics so we can get a look at your machine.

Karl

Yeah back into it. LoL
How can anyone leave a sport like this and sit on a couch, beats me.
The quad racing does'nt touch jetsking by miles. And I wish I was in my 20's again. (not fit at all):redface:

I'll do some photos, well my Wife will this weekend.:)

I just started skiing last Sat. and can relate to the pain. My forearms, legs and even my azz was sore. Not to mention I got a mean sunburn that is finally going away.

Block..........

Down in the south, U.V. capital of the world.........I keep a bottle of SPS50 (no, it's not an alcoholic drink) in the dash of the boat........I don't burn!

I avoid the sun like the plague...I'm just mildly tan...I don't just lay in it all day...sunblock is a must.

Karl

That's why I give my visiting friends a can of Crisco and send them to the beach...:rofl: :ack:

I usually tan very well for our summers but this was the first time I have actually been out. Working 11 hours a day sucks!!

You get sunburn over here in the North Sea. That makes you look good.( The wife says)
But the cold water shrivels up ya manhood. So not so cool looking. LoL.:rofl:

Well Ive been out on the ski today. Waves were big and often.
Sorry Ive got no pictures.
As an early off has bust up my left arm, (torn muscle or something)
And its making me feel quite sick.
Hope its not damaged for long. As its the start of the holiday season here.:(

Ride safe and have fun.
David.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back