Bow Strap... over or under?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

B1acku1a

I just got a 2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155 with a Karavan WC 1250 trailer. Can any one tell me if the winch strap is supposed to go over or under the hull roller? I keep reading/hearing conflicting ideas on this. Thanks in advance!

It is definitely suppose to go under.

Also, you will notice a loop at the end of the winch strap. You put the loop through the front U-bolt/tow hook on the ski and then attach the hook on the strap to the loop. This keeps the strap hook away from your hull to prevent damage/scratching/etc.

Thank you very much for the quick response. Regarding the loop (I was wondering what that is for)... you are saying to actually attach the hook to the loop after feeding it the through the U-bolt? Not to the U-bolt itself? Do you feed the loop thorough a couple of times... or just once?

... you are saying to actually attach the hook to the loop after feeding it the through the U-bolt? Not to the U-bolt itself? Do you feed the loop thorough a couple of times... or just once?

That is exactly what I am saying. And as bigJake said, just feed it through once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back