Bombardier hx 1996 looking for any help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Seadoo-Jungle

Hi all my first thread have posted :cheers: And am hoping someone out there can help me with my new purchase:stupid: I have just won a bombardier 1996 hx with 720 cc motor:hurray: which is missing ignition module:( I have been told will only cost around $450 to buy a new one:agree: Can anyone give me some advice on what i should look for when i go to pick up just to make shore its not a lemon:ack: and i am buy what the bloke is telling me
Any help would be great as this is my first seadoo

Am I the only one that finds it odd that you won a USED, OLD Ski?

And, that the only part that is missing is the parts that would be removed, if it were stolen?

You can buy a replacement MPEM and key. Somebody around here, that is parting out, could sell it to you.

Nate

Thx For some info on mod but still could do with more help

Hi sorry when i say won i won it on ebay in aus and i have been told all the rest of ski is great
I will be asking seller to send me the hin number to check before paying any money,
And i have been told by bloke that auto elec as he has part for it so i have also asked for this bloke number to see how much he can do for.
Do you know of any test i can do on ski with out module so i can make shore it is all ok?
Thx George

Check Compression.

Hot wire the starter, to perform this test.

If it has the gray fuel hoses, you should replace them, before running it. They are at present disintegrating into the fuel, and clogging up the plumbing, on the fuel system.

Plan for this.

Won on Ebay? Ah! Makes sense now! Also, try to buy all the needed electronics from somebody parting out a ski.

Nate

Back