Australian NSW rego stickers on sparks

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Johnny_boi

Hi guys I'm having a bit of trouble with my registration sticker. The law in NSW state's that I must have one on the front port (left) on the vessel. But I can't get the sticker to stay on because of what the spark is made from plus salt water. Before I try sticking it on I'm cleaning the area using wax and grease remover then putting the sticker on. But after a ride or 2 I lose the sticker and have to get a new one. Any ideas on how to make it stay there I just don't want the fine for it not being there. Anyone else having the same issue

Go to a Seadoo dealer. They always have a local supplier. Chances are it is the sticker you are buying more so than the ski materiel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to a Seadoo dealer. They always have a local supplier. Chances are it is the sticker you are buying more so than the ski materiel.

The sticker that has to be on my ski has to cone from the RMS which is the department that you need to register all vessels with so getting a sticker from somewhere else is outta the question

Hmmm. Then the next best thing I can think of is,
1), get new stickers then cover the stickers with a clear sheet of sticky materiel. Imagine shipping tape for example but certainly a better quality product than that.
2), mount the stickers to a board or placard and then mount the placard to the ski.

Back