Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Weingartz is my alter ego. How about rightsy tightsy lefty loosey. I think even Mr. Weingartz knows that!!!!

Lou

Hey Jake, Oscar was on last night and he gave me an idea for a name for my 96GSX "Lou's-Blu-Doo" what do you think?

Lou

Hey Jake, Oscar was on last night and he gave me an idea for a name for my 96GSX "Lou's-Blu-Doo" what do you think?

Lou
Sound good to me Lou, but unless you are planning to upgrade your seat cover, I'd be inclined to name it "Sheridan". she'd really like that.

Actually Judge Judy's yacht is named "Lady Sheridan". Hmmm.....

My 96GTI is named "The New Couch".

Lou

yer havin some bad luck there Griz.

Hey Lou, does yur yungin up there in Alaska ever use his jetski to harpoon whales? I hear it's the latest trend.

Her yacht was tied up at Pier 66, we walked through the pier to catch a water taxi. We also saw among others the 7 Seas, John Speilberg's and the Aurora.

Lou

Hey Guys,

It's really slow here at work today, what's goin on? I'm ready to go spear fishing and maybe do a little free diving, but got nobody to go with. What do you reacon that free divin is all about? Is it free vs. paid divin, if it's free I'm all for it.

Lou

It's not legal to spear fish in good ole' New York, but the trout fishing has been pretty good. The avatar(sp) is not my catch, but have caught a couple that size so far. I only take a couple each time out for a fantastic meal, nothing like cold water brown trout fried with a little butter and onions. I'm sure Jake will come back with a few "trout jokes".:thumbsup:

hey guys, been recovering from getting probed by the bum doctor. Seemed more like a scene from Deliverance than a doctor visit. The music they was playin in the O.R. was Dueling Banjos.

I was just readin that spearhuntin feller ain't huntin fish at all, he's huntin fer folk with big chins. I wonder if he is after them there big chinned fellers that live down the holler? They must a bin messin with his woman or he just don't like big chins.

SDB better watch out if he starts huntin big ear fellers. :bigear:
I never knew folks would actually pay to dive. I'm gonna put a sign on my dock and charge 10 cents a dive :thumbsup:

Lou I read this advise you gave Matty on how to adjust his idle screw.

"I've adjusted it by cutting a slit in a 1/4" hose and using a mirror with the air box on."

Didn't make sense to me but I went out and tried it cause you know alots more about these here skis than I does. Anyways I picked out a hose and cut a slit in it and now I got gas squirting everywhere. Hell it's squrtin almost as much as I was yesterdee after drinkin that jug full a Castrol super clean the bum doctor give me.

I doubt that I know more about these here ski's than you do, I've just picked up a few tips over the years.

I had a colindoscopy (not sure about the spelling) last year and the Doc sent me flowers, candy and cards for several months after, I'm playing hard to get, I heard then Dr fellers make lotsa money, just look at old Doc Honda.

Lou

my doc said he wanted to followup with my bum next week. I must got a really good doc cause he said he would come right to my house. Hell, even ole Doc Johnson don't make house calls no more.

What shuld I do bout that leakin gas line, it didn't adjust my idle at all?

I've always had a problem with shaking the hand of those docs.But one of those docs with shaky hands might be good.

Hey Griz,

I got an intake manifold and 6 injectors for a 02 Taurus, you can have the bunch for $25.00.

Lou

HEY! CRISS IS BACK!!!!!
Or is that Sink? Computer is fixed... restore sucked but it is what it is.... New gf. Working tons of hours!!!!! GEEEEESH! Life got busy all of the sudden. I'll try to check in more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back