Are BRP PWCs made/assembled in USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMANN06

I'm looking at importing a PWC from US to Canada it's a 06' GTI. I've tried searching to find where they are made/assembled with no luck. I'll have to pay extra if they come from any other country other than US/Mexico/Canada (NAFTA).

Anybody able to help me out?

:cheers:

I'm looking at importing a PWC from US to Canada it's a 06' GTI. I've tried searching to find where they are made/assembled with no luck. I'll have to pay extra if they come from any other country other than US/Mexico/Canada (NAFTA).

Anybody able to help me out?

:cheers:

BRP is in Quebec Canada....you being from Canada, how can you not know that..???

BRP is in Quebec Canada....you being from Canada, how can you not know that..???

Appreciate the reply, I recognize that Bombardier is/was a Canadian company, but BRP is not strictly Canadian (bombardier sold off the recreational line and it became Bombardier Recreational Products BRP). And where they are mfg/assembled is what I'm looking for. I currently own a Bombardier Speedster 1998 that is Made In USA. Basically I just need to know where they are made/assembled. I would be surprised if they came in offshore but you never know with large companies these days. Can anyone confirm for me? I just need to have my customs docs all lined up if this deal goes through.

Many thanks!

Appreciate the reply, I recognize that Bombardier is/was a Canadian company, but BRP is not strictly Canadian (bombardier sold off the recreational line and it became Bombardier Recreational Products BRP). And where they are mfg/assembled is what I'm looking for. I currently own a Bombardier Speedster 1998 that is Made In USA. Basically I just need to know where they are made/assembled. I would be surprised if they came in offshore but you never know with large companies these days. Can anyone confirm for me? I just need to have my customs docs all lined up if this deal goes through.

Many thanks!

Relax....you don't have to worry about it, I've imported a few Seadoos...it's really easy!! They are manufactured in Canada so you will only have to pay the 13% HST at the border. You only pay on what you claim you paid, they don't have any blue book value for boats/PWC's so if you claim a sale price of $2K you pay the tax on that!! Good luck....and again, it's really easy...you will be in and out in less then 20 minutes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back