... Another stupid Ferret question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterferret

I'm going to be tearing down my little water scooter shortly. I know I'll get sidetracked along the way. Would it be a good idea for me to take lots of pictures so I don't get screwed up when I reassemble? Are there enough manuals, etc available so when I return to the scooter I'll be able to read up and get it all right.. the 1st time? I know this is a pathetic post, but so are my mechanical skills. Any input greatly appreciated. I apologize to those of you who are disgusted by me incompetence, I'm working to correct it.

Ferret

YES, take plenty of pictures, also I would suggest putting small parts nut, bolts, screws, etc. in plastic baggies and label where they came from. Also take pictures during stages of dis-assembly.

Lou

Yes take the photos and label all baggies like Lou said. I would also label all hoses with "where they go".
Draw a diagram if you have to, nothing is too much.
You will appreciate it when you don't remember crap when assembling it again.

Good Luck and what your ferret's name ....ours is BadgerFerret or mostly just Badger.

See pet thread for pics.

Why don't you video the whole dissasembly process and possibly even get a nice lady in a bikini to assist with it. Be sure and have narration and even a little back ground music would be nice. This would make a nice training video for future readers and viewers. Hope it goes well:)

Thank you guys for the info..
Looks like I'm going to be spending more time taking pics and labeling bags than I am disassembling.

@ Seadoobuddy.. his name is "Bandit Tiberius Ferret". (My daughter chose that name when she was 8, not too creative... was she)

@bbmaxster... I thought about posting a pic of my 24 year old cousin Lisa makin out with her best friend Lily in a swimming pool. Then I thought I'd probably get banned fron the forum.. It's NOT rated PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back