98 spx restore

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad its blurry....now thats the best display of a Westside decal ever!! With the GF ass up helping with "your nuts"! LOL
lmao ya I didn't notice that it was blurry till you said it
Looking at most of these pics of the sponsons it appears that there is not much to most of them and it has been a long time since I had some in my hands to look at. Is there any reason that a good set can't be used as a template and just cut some from a sheet of UHMW poly? I just don't see what justifies the $250 price tag. Seems like we could get a few members to go in on a few sets and make them cheap.

Sorry for the hijack.

no worries on the hijack they do look really easy to make tho cut the shape round the corners drill a couple holes and bam your good to go.

What do you guys use to clean off the stock handle bar cover? My SPX has the yellow one and it's looking a bit dirty. I would like to clean it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is not bad. Just a few what look to be grease stains on it. I tried using dishwashing soap and a sponge but it didn't work.

Since you are kind of on topic with cutting trackers, I just got a brand new set. They have dust on them from years on the shelf but everything is there. If someone is interested in using these as templates that has the right equipment to do it let me know. I will be selling these shortly.

382.jpg

Since you are kind of on topic with cutting trackers, I just got a brand new set. They have dust on them from years on the shelf but everything is there. If someone is interested in using these as templates that has the right equipment to do it let me know. I will be selling these shortly.

382.jpg
Is there supposed to be two sets of the spacers for a set?

I would be happy to do the engineering on them and make up 3D models of them. But with the shops current work load I would not be able to get any made.

edit: But I could still do the computer end of it if someone can handle making them.

I would be happy to do the engineering on them and make up 3D models of them. But with the shops current work load I would not be able to get any made.

edit: But I could still do the computer end of it if someone can handle making them.

Start a pre-order :). I can make them. Send me the STEP files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back