98 seadoo GS quick questions for owners.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

juiegoose

Little brother happen to trade an old car for a 98 seadoo GS. He's been running it for about a month or two and wants to sell it. I was gunna buy it from him for 1k Is this high, low or a fair price. The bike is in good condition runs well and from a visul inspection has no oil splatter in the engine bay and only minor damage on the front of the hull.

Would it be worth it?
Are these year models maintence hogs?
With a ski this old what repairs will i likely be looking at?

This will be my first jetski and only be used at a camp.

Also the ski is sitting on a trailermaster single axle trailer painted the same purple color as the ski with chrome rims. not abig deal but i know trailers can be pricey.

Thanks in advance guys.

Cool when i get it to the hosue what are some good tuneup items to perform. I'm assuming like a atv that changing the oil, air filter, oil filter, plugs and running some carb cleaner through the carb would be a good idea. Any thing else that would be a good idea?

Sign your name up with your ski etc.Guys can see that and will jump in.Hey.Thats the same as mine.No air or oil filter or sump oil.2 stroke engine.There is more info here than god thought of.Have a great time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back