97 Seadoo Spx build

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yea he made them so they all matched

I think im just going to change the white to the silver like you said

I'd go brighter but hard to tell on a picture. Looks more black than blue but will look different to the naked eye.

talked to mike today. Found out his worker printed the stuff to go on a white ski. hes just going to take the out line off so my silver will be just the paint. I did end up adding some brighter blue though. he is going to print it all today so i should have it by friday then. I cant wait lol

Well should have new graphics in my hands tomorrow. Put the ski in the water and I had a little problem. Started the ski up on the trailer and all was good. Went down to the beach to put it in then. Son was on the ski with the wife holding it (I had to run up to the house) came back and my son is playing with the primer. Sure enough if was flooded yo hell and then I was trying to get the ski started, ran the battery dead..eeerrrr I should of turn the gas off because in return I was just pumping more gas into it. So dumb. I took the plugs out and took the r d air filters off the carbs. Was thinking leave it sit over night ?

Hopefully you slow charged the battery overnight. You didn't need to pull the filters I'd just cut the fuel and spin it with the plugs out. Ground the wires (I flip them outside the hull on 787's) and hold it wide open. Time helps too so it should be fine this morning.

Same here. i actually like the look of that spx sticker. i might have to contact them to make a few stickers for my boat!

Hopefully you slow charged the battery overnight. You didn't need to pull the filters I'd just cut the fuel and spin it with the plugs out. Ground the wires (I flip them outside the hull on 787's) and hold it wide open. Time helps too so it should be fine this morning.
Thanks matt, I hope to have some time today to start it.

Well well well look what I all got today!
292.jpg
293.jpg
294.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back