97 Seadoo Spx build

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
well just wanted to give an up date. I just ordered a jet trim seat cover for the ski. I also canceled the speed hut and im going to go with the cando.

I should have my graphics from mike tomorrow so ill get them on monday and i hope to be in the water next week!

well just wanted to give an up date. I just ordered a jet trim seat cover for the ski. I also canceled the speed hut and im going to go with the cando.

I should have my graphics from mike tomorrow so ill get them on monday and i hope to be in the water next week!

I think (hope) you'll thank me for this when it's done. That's the very best way I know to do it and you have always gone first class with this build. I've been blown away by both of those products.

I think (hope) you'll thank me for this when it's done. That's the very best way I know to do it and you have always gone first class with this build. I've been blown away by both of those products.

I think they will both work out better this way matt. after picking up the mline seat cover for the other ski, i just couldnt let the hump seat on this ski be out done lol.

Every thing you have told me has been the best way to do it.

Thanks again for all the help on this build!

by the way if anyone has a nice speedo gauge they want to part with let me know! Im not sure if i have one...

Well, just wanted to give an update. Mike got my graphics done and when I go home Sunday night it was a little disappointing when I opened up the box. All of the Graphics had white around them my proof didn't have that. I was holding them up to the ski and I think it would of looked ok if the ski was all white. I would say some wires got crossed on his end because i had some stuff that didn't even look like the proof but I talked to mike and he said he would make it right. I just have to send them back but kinda sucks out shipping and now the down time. I didn't want to put this in the water till I got the Graphics on. Ill keep you guys posted how this turns out. I do want to make this clear that I'm not bashing Mike. Just had some wires crossed I think.

I see the white, where's the purple? If you just wanted black and white then the 3rd color would become white. But that's just an assumption on my part since I can't see the entire decal. Where all the extra white is there should be another color. Honestly, you should have gotten silver to match the deck.

Wait until you see the ones I laid out a few months back with Mike, Mwaahhhhhhhh. I'm still tweaking them with him but the ground work is laid and I see you have some of the changes.

I see the white, where's the purple? If you just wanted black and white then the 3rd color would become white. But that's just an assumption on my part since I can't see the entire decal. Where all the extra white is there should be another color. Honestly, you should have gotten silver to match the deck.

Wait until you see the ones I laid out a few months back with Mike, Mwaahhhhhhhh. I'm still tweaking them with him but the ground work is laid and I see you have some of the changes.

lol purple lol it should be blue lol. hes going to reprint them. I was thinking of telling him to do all the white in silver and yellow and call it good, your thoughts racer?

I would do silver. Have Mike print you some samples, he's very accommodating. I tell Mike what colors I want and where. Like you should ask for the "yellow" on the 95 decal to be silver, the pink to be black and the black to be blue. Base everything off the 95 but explain it just like I did. Now that being said, you need to clarify on the lower hull decals what you want or you might have to get fancy . I've been working on my decals with Mike since late November early December. I over analyze things a bit, but if I'm putting out my hard earned cash I don't really want to second guess my decisions.

The registration numbers, Mike can make them in matching font to the spx on your decals with the fade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back