Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

pdworza

No spark on both plugs, both engines. I replaced the two small pwc batteries with a larger single battery, which required taking the exhaust off. upon doing this I saw the starter was bad, so ordered and replaced it. Yesterday I put the exhaust back on and plugged in the hose to try running it. Apparently the exhaust gasket didn't seal and the water flowed right into the engine, which wouldn't be the end of the world if I could run it, but again, no Spark. Any Ideas? All other electronics work and all of the fuses are good...

What engine?,,, check for a signal in the white wire at the coil,,,it gets it signal on the CDI,,,if you get spark the issue is in the Ex,,,if no spark,,,go up stream,,,check that you have a signal at the trigger pickup coil,,,if yes,,,then it is probably is the CDI,

its the 787, coil was pretty nasty. I ended yp just replacing all the fuses and just reattaching the grounds and the spark came back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back