96 Seadoo XP Fuel Valve

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

b250r

I was going to replace my fuel valve on my 96 XP. Should I go OEM a little more expensive, or can I go with a cheaper Fuel Valve? Has anyone gone with a cheaper one, if so any issues? Thanks Brian

It's a tossup. I bought an aftermarket fuel selector valve, because my dealer couldn't seem to get one, or didn't want to get one.

I bought it on EBay, it's the newer style, which has a heaver knob. It works fine the main reserve is reversed so you just reverse the hoses.

Lou

I'd just buy the OEM one, you can find them on EBay for $20-30 or just buy one from your local dealer for $30.00... Have you tried just cleaning yours out?

I'd just buy the OEM one, you can find them on EBay for $20-30 or just buy one from your local dealer for $30.00... Have you tried just cleaning yours out?

Actually mine seems to be working ok. I did replace all the fuel lines and went through the carbs and put OEM parts in the carbs. It was mentioned that it would be good to change the fuel valve. Thanks Brian

It's a tossup. I bought an aftermarket fuel selector valve, because my dealer couldn't seem to get one, or didn't want to get one.

I bought it on EBay, it's the newer style, which has a heaver knob. It works fine the main reserve is reversed so you just reverse the hoses.

Lou

Thanks for your reply. Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back