94 xp impellers?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your friend riding?

If all you want is better top speed, get a solas concord series impeller. (what ever they recommend) Don't try to use anything other than the recommended impeller. If you go with a higher pitch, you may actually loose speed since it takes more HP to push more pitch.

my friend is running a 03 wave runner.

i am radar testing 2 mph slower then him hes at 56 im at 54 right now, but think the impeller is stock still.

Your running a 94 xp with a 657 running 54?? Is this stock or highly modded? I have seen many 657 xp's running about 48. My at the time stock 787 gtx was spanking them hard.

A good prop for a stock 94 is the solas xo series. The concorde is a great prop, but the "swirl" feature slows you up a tad, but gives better hook up than a x series. And same for the skat swirl (the name tells ya) best hook up, not as great top speed.

So is the ski stock? If your running 54 I'm guessing no. If not, whats done? Different prop is needed from a stock 657.

all i know what was changed was the water intake and air intake. im not quite sure honestly il post a pic to see if anyone notices. also from what you see could you give me any info on my engine?

Attachments

• xp.jpg
    xp.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back