Speedster 200 370 Best impeller??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

canci

Hello,
Time to change damaged impeller for my speedster 200-370 twin 185 HP engine.
which one of 3 blade impeller is recommended for my boat? 13/18 or 14/19 ? or?

I dont understand more about impellers and pitch, but i want go away from OEM impellers and try different pitch impellers for better response.

any advise please...

Thank You

What information did you find (from other sources)… I would be interested in hearing what you ended up with?

I can tell you this,,, the engineers spend a lot if time getting a pitch that gets a heavy jetboat out if the water and allows it to get some top end, without loading the engine too much.
If you have modified the motors, have more hp,,,and are cavitating, then yes, I would change the pitch,,,otherwise I would replace with original equipment.
You will either have better bottom end at the expense of too end, and visa versa,,,just my 2 cents worth,

Nothing urgent, but I might be interested in swapping the impeller for something that would give a better top end… not to worried about how long it takes to get there (not really pulling skiers / tubers any more).

Back