787 Block-off kit for pressure testing

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, just letting you know we are probably about a week behind. Due to the snow and ice we got this week we just got power back to the shop this morning at about 7 AM. So that was 48 hours without juice and I know this has pushed the WJ back a few days or possibly a week. SO please keep this in mind. Can't wait because were getting more snow this weekend and possibly another shot next week that might again turn to ice. We were without juice at home for about 36 hours. Just trying to keep honest with you guys.

Communication is key. Ive got a little dough in the PP account so just let me know when you need payment.

Communication is key. Ive got a little dough in the PP account so just let me know when you need payment.

I will send out the payment info once I have the parts in hand and ready to ship. I do not want to hold guys money hostage for a few weeks, food on the table is far more important. I will keep you guys in the loop as far as progress.

Guys, just letting you know we are probably about a week behind. Due to the snow and ice we got this week we just got power back to the shop this morning at about 7 AM. So that was 48 hours without juice and I know this has pushed the WJ back a few days or possibly a week. SO please keep this in mind. Can't wait because were getting more snow this weekend and possibly another shot next week that might again turn to ice. We were without juice at home for about 36 hours. Just trying to keep honest with you guys.

No worries.

In the pipeline, checked in the other day with him. He said it should be soon, they're working 3 guys/2 shifts. They only have 3 guys, lol.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Looky here, Looky here!

I wandered into to the WJ today and saw a plate of aluminum with a bunch of familiar holes cut in it! So I quickly dressed the edges on the belt sander, then gave them a ride in the tumbler to make them all nice-nice. I need to tap the ports and drill for the pins on the 951 reed cages. Give me a few days to get this done and get them boxed up then we can start the PayPal. Thank you guys for all your patience and for Dan87951 for kick starting this thread again.

Here's pics so no calling BS, TV not included.

290.jpg

291.jpg

292.jpg

Looky here, Looky here!

I wandered into to the WJ today and saw a plate of aluminum with a bunch of familiar holes cut in it! So I quickly dressed the edges on the belt sander, then gave them a ride in the tumbler to make them all nice-nice. I need to tap the ports and drill for the pins on the 951 reed cages. Give me a few days to get this done and get them boxed up then we can start the PayPal. Thank you guys for all your patience and for Dan87951 for kick starting this thread again.

Here's pics so no calling BS, TV not included.

290.jpg

291.jpg

292.jpg

Beautiful! Can't wait!

WOW! Those look really awesome! Can I get some cut for me? I've been thinking about this for a long time and now seeing them I think I want some...

LAST CALL

I want to release the quantities on Friday if possible. The one guy is out and I never heard back from the other guy. I'll go in on a set just to make the minimum but don't really want to. My set will not go up for sale later. This is going to be the ONLY time I'm making these so if anyone is on the fence, it's time to jump. I'm not trying to sound harsh but I know guys really want to get these made this time around. So let me know by Friday (except those who already committed)

WOW! Those look really awesome! Can I get some cut for me? I've been thinking about this for a long time and now seeing them I think I want some...

No can do, I posted the above for a reason. I have to go based on quantity. I didn't even get myself a set, all I got was the goofy one for doing the bead blasting on the 787. I just thought that was the coolest one that I drew up so I wanted one just to hang onto, I might have got the one for the head pipe on the 787/951, I'll have to check my spread sheet. Sorry, but unless I get 5 new guys that want them it probably isn't gonna happen.

:thumbsup: Gotcha!!!!.... I was just kidding and hoping to rattle your cage a little bit. LOL

They do look really cool tho btw!!!

:thumbsup: Gotcha!!!!.... I was just kidding and hoping to rattle your cage a little bit. LOL

They do look really cool tho btw!!!

Thanks fugger! I just blocked your number so you can't text me anymore. J/K

Damn they do look good all lined up.

Haha! Whats with the box full of Hershey Kiss things they are sitting in??...its probably commonplace but im a machine shop noob!

It's a Royson tumbler. You machine a part then tumble it to put a uniform finish on it, it will also soften the edges just a bit, but we deburr the edges on machined parts after every cut when removed from a vise. It really makes raw aluminum look really nice, then when you anodize the aluminum it all looks identical.

It's like one of these, but for big boys. The company that manufactures them is right around the corner.

294.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They should be shipping tomorrow. The other cats (Tonka, Kicker and JSG) I think will have their tomorrow.

Big thanks to those guys who bought them. The last two boxes are rolling out tomorrow!

Cool, how you like those racerxxx one off hand cut rave gaskets. Just figured I throw a little bonus in there.

Got them in a while ago along with a bunch of other stuff we picked up in the US, they look sweet buddy. Thanks again for organizing that and getting it done.

any chance I can buy just a set of rave plates?

Yep, I'll have to cut them on the bandsaw though so they won't be waterjet cut. They will be nice and not look like a beaver chewed it to shape. If you look at the very first post in this thread you will see mine, they're all hand cut on the bandsaw then I dress them on the belt sander. I'll do them for $11.25 EACH, so $22.50 for the pair plus shipping, that should be just less than $6 to ship. I should be able to bang them out next week. Let me know if you want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back