787 Block-off kit for pressure testing

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I saw those on eBay as well. Yikes!

No worries Dan keep us posted! I also got the SHS Powersports crank deal all worked out. Getting the same deal you sent me!

Yea I saw those on eBay as well. Yikes!

No worries Dan keep us posted! I also got the SHS Powersports crank deal all worked out. Getting the same deal you sent me!

Sweet, shoot me an email when you can on the details.

That would be awesome, please send to greymouthservice@gmail.com

That post for for Dan87951 about the crank.

Personally I'm not really down with sending my drawings out, not to sound mean but I did all the leg work and there are guys here willing to pay for a set, albeit I'm not making much off them. It really wouldn't be fair to them if I gave them away to anyone. If you want PM me your info and I'll get you a price to have a set for the 787 shipped to NZ, but lets see if this guy will cut them for me first, I also just got a line on a possible other place to have them cut.

Hi Guys been gone for a while because of work. Just curious if there is any update on this? Hopefully we have some good news? :)

Just waiting on a price on 2 parts. He told me 3 weeks once we commit on what we want. I'm going to be seeing him tomorrow and should have the final pricing.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, got the final pricing, this is not including hardware, I'm trying to keep the initial cost down so guys can get stuff at their leisure. If you guys want me to get the hardware I will but some (if not most) of your hardware will/might probably work or may require some washers to keep the screws from bottoming out. If you guys have questions--ask, I'll be glad to help. You are not required to buy every plate out here, just what you want. If you don't know exactly what you need I'll help you out. These are for carbed model skis only.

Now for the gaskets, the guy can cut them, he will need to do it at the time we cut the aluminum because he will need to sandwich the rubber with the aluminum. I have no idea what rubber to buy. Like I asked before if you know an exact part number and place to buy it ,not my local hardware store but somewhere like Mcmaster Carr would be preferred. I will gladly have it cut. The material has to be guaranteed to work, I don't want guys getting upset that the rubber gaskets don't work. I use OEM gaskets and have used some for a few years now with no problems, others I use new and just clean them and put them on the newly built engine. Threebond on an exhaust mani gasket works great and comes off real clean to allow the gasket to be reused after the rebuild.

So please PM me your email address and we can work out the details that way. I'm not getting rich off these so all I ask is that if your paying with paypal kindly add $2.00 to the cost. Please don't pay by "send a friend of family member money", I just had funds held for over a month while paypal "investigated" me on that--they held my money hostage. I'm just trying to be honest, fair and up front. PM me your wish list. Ok, now lets make this happen.

951 Carb plate (2 required) $13.75 each

951 Rave plate (2 required) $11.25 each

787/951 Head pipe plate (1 req) $15.00

787 Carb Plates (2 req) $13.75 each

787 Rave Block Off (2 req) $11.25 each

787 Cylinder plate (1 required for blasting) $24.00

720 Head pipe plate (1 req) $15.00

580 R/V cab plates (2 req) $12.50 each

Starter plate (won't work on 951's) (1 required for blasting) $13.75

Carb plate Arrestor side (1 req for blasting) $13.75

The Starter plate and 787 cylinder plate are only up for sale if you think you want to blast an entire engine (like I did). No one is required to buy them. Disclaimer--I'm not responsible if you damage your engine.

282.jpg

The carb plate arrestor side is used in conjunction with a 787 carb plate so you can disassemble your carb and bead blast the bodies with out damaging the internals

44.jpg

Ok, got the final pricing, this is not including hardware, I'm trying to keep the initial cost down so guys can get stuff at their leisure. If you guys want me to get the hardware I will but some (if not most) of your hardware will/might probably work or may require some washers to keep the screws from bottoming out. If you guys have questions--ask, I'll be glad to help. You are not required to buy every plate out here, just what you want. If you don't know exactly what you need I'll help you out. These are for carbed model skis only.

Now for the gaskets, the guy can cut them, he will need to do it at the time we cut the aluminum because he will need to sandwich the rubber with the aluminum. I have no idea what rubber to buy. Like I asked before if you know an exact part number and place to buy it ,not my local hardware store but somewhere like Mcmaster Carr would be preferred. I will gladly have it cut. The material has to be guaranteed to work, I don't want guys getting upset that the rubber gaskets don't work. I use OEM gaskets and have used some for a few years now with no problems, others I use new and just clean them and put them on the newly built engine. Threebond on an exhaust mani gasket works great and comes off real clean to allow the gasket to be reused after the rebuild.

So please PM me your email address and we can work out the details that way. I'm not getting rich off these so all I ask is that if your paying with paypal kindly add $2.00 to the cost. Please don't pay by "send a friend of family member money", I just had funds held for over a month while paypal "investigated" me on that--they held my money hostage. I'm just trying to be honest, fair and up front. PM me your wish list. Ok, now lets make this happen.

787 Cylinder plate (1 required for blasting) $24.00

720 Head pipe plate (1 req) $15.00

580 R/V cab plates (2 req) $12.50 each

Starter plate (won't work on 951's) (1 required for blasting) $13.75

Carb plate Arrestor side (1 req for blasting) $13.75

The Starter plate and 787 cylinder plate are only up for sale if you think you want to blast an entire engine (like I did). No one is required to buy them. Disclaimer--I'm not responsible if you damage your engine.

282.jpg

The carb plate arrestor side is used in conjunction with a 787 carb plate so you can disassemble your carb and bead blast the bodies with out damaging the internals

44.jpg

Cool thanks! Is there a kit pricing by chance for people who want a complete kit for say a 787 and 951?

Cool thanks! Is there a kit pricing by chance for people who want a complete kit for say a 787 and 951?

It's all individual, here's what you need to do a 787 and 951

So total you're at $115 + shipping +$2 to cover a bit of PP fees. Please send me a PM, I want to keep track and will be entering the info in excel--but I want it in a PM so I know who is definitely IN. I really can't discount this stuff--I'm making chicken feed off of it. I only do this stuff for a hobby and to help guys out if you know what I mean.

Here's another "item" I make, again--I make next to nothing just doing it to do it. Over 25K people have viewed the thread and I have sold over 100 of them between the US and Canada.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5184908-Routan-Dead-Pedal-(Foot-Rest)

So total you're at $115 + shipping +$2 to cover a bit of PP fees. Please send me a PM, I want to keep track and will be entering the info in excel--but I want it in a PM so I know who is definitely IN. I really can't discount this stuff--I'm making chicken feed off of it. I only do this stuff for a hobby and to help guys out if you know what I mean.

Here's another "item" I make, again--I make next to nothing just doing it to do it. Over 25K people have viewed the thread and I have sold over 100 of them between the US and Canada.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5184908-Routan-Dead-Pedal-(Foot-Rest)

PM sent. My buddy Matt probably wants a set too. I sent him a link to this thread.

Im in for the full set (no blasting plates) absolutely for sure bud...im pretty broke right now but if you need the money now Ill figure something out.

I'll take a set for the 787 and 951 motors as well. PM on the way.

-Matt

Ok, I have 6 guys on the list, 2 of which are not confirmed. Just give me a few more days to try and get some answers from these other 2 guys. If I don't hear from them by next week, I'm going to just have them cut.

Who are the unconfirmed? My buddy Matt PM'd you correct?

Yep, he's in and not a deadbeat like you called him, LOL (just kidding). A guy from NZ and another guy that I just got a PM from, no name just an inquiry and an email address. I sent both guys and email and a PM.

Yep, he's in and not a deadbeat like you called him, LOL (just kidding). A guy from NZ and another guy that I just got a PM from, no name just an inquiry and an email address. I sent both guys and email and a PM.

haha!

You can ship our order to one address as well.

LAST CALL

I want to release the quantities on Friday if possible. The one guy is out and I never heard back from the other guy. I'll go in on a set just to make the minimum but don't really want to. My set will not go up for sale later. This is going to be the ONLY time I'm making these so if anyone is on the fence, it's time to jump. I'm not trying to sound harsh but I know guys really want to get these made this time around. So let me know by Friday (except those who already committed)

LAST CALL

I want to release the quantities on Friday if possible. The one guy is out and I never heard back from the other guy. I'll go in on a set just to make the minimum but don't really want to. My set will not go up for sale later. This is going to be the ONLY time I'm making these so if anyone is on the fence, it's time to jump. I'm not trying to sound harsh but I know guys really want to get these made this time around. So let me know by Friday (except those who already committed)

Add a carb. arrestor plate and starter plate to my order. The bead blasting idea sounds good..

Is hardware included?

Add a carb. arrestor plate and starter plate to my order. The bead blasting idea sounds good..

Is hardware included?

Dan consider it added, I'll touch base with you before I release the quantities. As far as hardware, you should be able to use most of your existing hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back