3k members. Yet another milestone!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Well we just had our 3000th member sign up for the site. We are rapidly growing and it's only winter. Let's see what summer brings. :lurk:

Thats good going for a new site.

Cant wait till summer.................Its cold here in the North sea.:(

Informative...!

I've stumbled upon other Sea-Doo sites in my quest for members answers and I'll be the first one to tell you, that these other sites don't seem to have any experienced mechanics who can dish out reliable information. And the general layouts just don't look to user friendly.
We, have a really easy to use home page and I think members first come in and read...........before you know it, they want to be a member and throw into the soup of knowledge!..............
Great going on the 3k member mark!........

I have been around a lot of the "other" forums but there is "no place like home" yea I liky it here...

Premium members

And we're glad to have you as a premium member Karl. You've dished out tons of good advice to your fellow members, who I'm sure are glad your here. You are a nice asset to the community. Keep up the good work!..:hurray:

I love the site, the friendly members, the abundance of help available and the fresh cup of coffee that arrives with a fresh page load! Its also a nice way to help keep the urge down to jump on the ski in 3feet of snow, just to sit and dream :D

Nothing bad can come from the site growing, only more friends!

Just wait till you see this site in peak season...than try to get a word in edgewise...lol
Karl

....peak season?

I don't know about that. When is peak season? I'd think it was now because during the warmer months, I won't have any time to visit the forum......I'll be on the Wilamette river all day!.......jumping wakes from all the barge traffic!....:rofl:

Peak season starts in April and runs till about November. When people start breaking or have trouble with their seadoo's. That's when it gets busy here. Now most everyone is dreaming about being on the water and it is just a teas to chat about the dream...except me cause it is like 83* here today and I'll be on my jet boat for like 4 hrs today...
Karl

The same here!

It's about the same here. My shop gets so backed up during those months, I barely get time to ride for myself. I only have 2 other mechanics working for me.
Although summer month repairs can vary from a problem with a sensor to someone getting fuel in their tank, 90% of the time, it's from someone either sucking up a big stick or some other object that ruins they wear ring. We replace more wearing rings than we change spark plugs!...:redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back