3D Kart seat

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogsofwar

I just installed the kart seat and the thing is awesome. My question is, the handle bars flip around and are hard to control since they tend to lift up, is there a part that locks the steering column down? what is it called and where can I find one?

follow up

if you have this part can you send me a close-up picture of it and see if there is a part number on it. its the part just above the fuel cap that locks in the steering column you can just see a little of it in the picture.

Attachments

• 3D Kart Left.jpg
    3D Kart Left.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 20
Thanks wvernon, do you have one? Can you give me the part number off it? My seat was used and did not come with that part and it is not on the part drawings.

Did you just buy it on ebay? I saw one on there that didn't come with the hardware:) there is a lockdown for the steering column

I did get it on eBay over the winter. I got just the seat the mounting hardware I bought online from a seadoo supplier. I just can't seem to find a part number for this thing. It does not show up on the parts drawing either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back