2016 RXTX300 Steering wobble and sticking

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

lejongleur

Hi - I found this forum because (of course) I have a problem to solve.

I have a 2016 RXTX300 - it's been great. Recently I've noticed that the steering has become sloppy and almost binds when slaloming hard - it doesn't want to return from hard right lock to turn left. My ski has 93 hours on it.

The only related thing I found only Youtube was a video with rather scant information about someone replacing the plastic wear ring on the steering column (I;m not even sure if this is my issue, but there is some wobble on the column.)

I would appreciate any pointers - perhaps I should post this info on a particular thread?

Many thanks!

Chris

Ah yes…I came across this buy accident last year with a customers ski…there is a plastic sleeve,,,it was pitted etc..and binding the steering…I was chasing it at the pump nozzle and steering cable underneath…

Ah yes…I came across this buy accident last year with a customers ski…there is a plastic sleeve,,,it was pitted etc..and binding the steering…I was chasing it at the pump nozzle and steering cable underneath…
Thanks!. How do I get the steering column out to replace the sleeve?

Apologies,,,was 2 years ago,,,found threads to guide me,,,not sure what is in the manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back