2019 RXT-X auxiliary fuel tank

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMack

I have a 2019 rxt-x with the linQ system fuel tank that I want to setup as an auxiliary tank that feeds the main tank automatically. I saw someone do this with their Yamaha. He vented the main tank thru his auxiliary tank so when the main tank created a vacuum it pulled fuel from the auxiliary tank. The ‘19 rxt-x doesn’t have a vent line. Anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?

I am putting a super rack on back to hold 15 gallons and was wondering the same thing. I also saw that Yamaha outfitted that way but tanks looked high and gravity fed to main tank, which seems like a problem waiting to happen.

I’m using fuel bladders instead of tanks. I have the Seadoo fishpro with the little 4 gallon linq. Just not enough fuel to make it worth the space. I bought two 13 gallon fuel bladders. They fold up and out of the way.

I’m using fuel bladders instead of tanks. I have the Seadoo fishpro with the little 4 gallon linq. Just not enough fuel to make it worth the space. I bought two 13 gallon fuel bladders. They fold up and out of the way.

Interesting, any pix of that set up?

How did you mount them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back