2007 RXT various issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

kmclean

I have a used 2007 RXT 215 and I have been having no end of problems. I have changed a lot of parts including the ECU, gauge cluster, main harness, engine harness, and various sensors. After installing the new ECU, battery, and gauge cluster, I'm getting low voltage and low fuel messages (even though there's a full tank). Also only the left side of my gauge cluster is working. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

The cluster has to be flashed with BUDS(Candoo can't do it) with the correct program for your year/model ski and then it has to be married to the ECU. If it isn't you will get odd and partial readings on the display.

I hope someone can help. My 2007 RXT is still having issues. It runs out of the water and revs above 5k RPMs out of the water but immediately goes into limp mode once in the water. It won’t rev past 2500 RPMs when in the water. After replacing a lot of parts, sensors, harnesses etc I really don’t know what’s wrong with it.

You need to get the codes that it displays for us to help. The ski will pretty much tell you what is wrong with itself and at a minimum point you in the right direction to fixing it with the codes. As I noted above, the ski needs flashed and married to the cluster for the cluster and the machine to run properly. That is step one.

Back