Shop Discount Sea-Doo Parts

2019 RXT-X auxiliary fuel tank

BMack

Water Crafts
Looking to buy
I have a 2019 rxt-x with the linQ system fuel tank that I want to setup as an auxiliary tank that feeds the main tank automatically. I saw someone do this with their Yamaha. He vented the main tank thru his auxiliary tank so when the main tank created a vacuum it pulled fuel from the auxiliary tank. The ‘19 rxt-x doesn’t have a vent line. Anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?

Superflylover

Water Crafts
2109 Spark Trixx, 2019 RXT 300
I am putting a super rack on back to hold 15 gallons and was wondering the same thing. I also saw that Yamaha outfitted that way but tanks looked high and gravity fed to main tank, which seems like a problem waiting to happen.

Nubeee

Premium Member
Premium Member
Water Crafts
2019 Seadoo FishPro
I’m using fuel bladders instead of tanks. I have the Seadoo fishpro with the little 4 gallon linq. Just not enough fuel to make it worth the space. I bought two 13 gallon fuel bladders. They fold up and out of the way.

Superflylover

Water Crafts
2109 Spark Trixx, 2019 RXT 300
I’m using fuel bladders instead of tanks. I have the Seadoo fishpro with the little 4 gallon linq. Just not enough fuel to make it worth the space. I bought two 13 gallon fuel bladders. They fold up and out of the way.
Interesting, any pix of that set up?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:11)

SPONSORED LINKS

Latest posts

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member