2015 GTX no power, no beeps, no guages

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

tymar

My 2015 GTX 155 when attaching the DESS fob, nothing happens. No guages beeps and of course will not start. Any ideas appreciated. 12.6 Volts at battery

Do your gauges light up when you press the start stop button? If not it’s probably the 30 amp relay that has failed.

Thanks for replies. That was the issue, I changed it yesterday afternoon as it was only a 12.00 repair, without a lot of hope and problem solved
Appreciate the feedback

Thanks for replies. That was the issue, I changed it yesterday afternoon as it was only a 12.00 repair, without a lot of hope and problem solved
Appreciate the feedback
curious, were u hearing any clicks in the engine bay when pressing start button? i had a similar problem with 18 gtx where it was completely dead when pressing the button. however, i could hear something click in the engine when button was pressed. started wiggling gray/black wiring harness on the rectifier next to coolant reservoir and it came on. ended up cleaning out the contacts and reseat and so far no issues.

curious, were u hearing any clicks in the engine bay when pressing start button? i had a similar problem with 18 gtx where it was completely dead when pressing the button. however, i could hear something click in the engine when button was pressed. started wiggling gray/black wiring harness on the rectifier next to coolant reservoir and it came on. ended up cleaning out the contacts and reseat and so far no issues.
No, there was not a sound when I attached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back