2015 gtx 155 mount for fuse and starter solenoid

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

wlong1957

After loosing my 2001 GTX to catastrophic engine failure yesterday I was able to find a 2015 gtx 155 4 stroke with 90 hours. The ski runs well. Hull is nearly new .Compression is good. Almost too good to be true. But I have a problem.

At the rear battery compartment I saw that the fuse block, starter solenoid and voltage regulator are not enclosed in any type of dry box. In the interim I placed them in some rubber maid boxes until I can figure out how they attach or how they are enclosed.

I have looked for the 2015 service manual with no success. Could someone please send a pic or describel how the rear electronics are enclosed

Thanks in advance

They are not enclosed, nor do they need to be. The fuse box is water tight with a snap on cover and it clips into plastic tabs just in front of the battery on the left side, solenoid is just below that. Solenoids haven't been in boxes for 20 years.

They are not enclosed, nor do they need to be. The fuse box is water tight with a snap on cover and it clips into plastic tabs just in front of the battery on the left side, solenoid is just below that. Solenoids haven't been in boxes for 20 years.
Thanks for ythe reply. The fuse box, solenoid and voltage regulator are just loose inside the compartment in front of the battery. I cannot see where the fuse box would clip to. Would you have a picture of how they are situated in the rear of the ski

Back