2012 Challenger 210S

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

keithh606

I am contemplating buying this boat in the single engine format. This would be my first sea doo. I would appreciate any pros or cons on this boat prior to my purchase.

I cant help ya much on that particular boat other than to say they are very nice. Ive contemplated upgrading to one of the new 21 ft boats. I would lean more towards the twin engines. More power, and no supercharger maintenance. My biggest advice would be to buy an older cheaper boat if this is your first attempt at a sea doo boat. See how you like the concept of a jet boat and then go from there. Where in KY are ya? Im up north about 10 miles south of cincinnati.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you buy one yet??
I am also planning to by my first jet boat. Owned jetski before, loved it, now own a 185 bayliner that I like a lot, but want something bigger.
The question is, buy one with 2 engines and worry about synchronization problems, maintenance of 2 engines, or will I be happy with a single turbocharged engine. I could see that 2 engines would be better for manuvering also!
Can't make up my mind and the local dealer does not seen to be Test drive friendly here in Nashville are... Guy was rolling his eyes when I mention it... Since I am not 100% sure if this is the boat for me, I did not make a big deal of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back