2011 gti se 130

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

48shore

Hello:he unit
First time poster . Just purchased the above pwc. I've owned three previous pwc , all seadoo back to '98 and am familiar with operation/handling/steering. I've noticed some steering issues and more difficulty steering at low speeds, specifically trying to get the unit to travel straight.. For example, at no-wake,no acceleration, in forward gear,and hands off handlebars, the unit will turn to the right and go in a circle. Apparently there is a steering adjustment and so the dealership has sent a tech over twice to adjust steering, but no noticible difference. Yesterday they agreed to put an identical unit in the water for me to drive. The unit would travel straight with no acceleration, no hands on handlebars and, it did not travel in a circle to the right as mine does. Hence I'm wondering if this condition is contributing to the steering "funkiness". Dealership has been cooperative, but seems to think there is no problem. Any thoughts would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to post this in the PWC forum and you'll be more likely to get responses, quicker, and maybe even someone with the same problem. that's not to say noone here can help you but it would improve your chances if you would post in the correct forum. Good Luck figuring it out.

Go to the forum page and just above this one 4Tech BOATS you will find 4 Tech PWC
The PWC guys on this site are quite helpful but just not as good looking as us boat studs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back