2010 GTX maintenance light (amber wrench) reset procedure.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetskier2009

Hi, can anyone tell me how to reset the maintenance light indicator in my '10 GTX...I lights up yesterday and notice that it has 90 hrs on it....I'll just do the change oil and filter at around 100 hrs myself...planning to purchase a full synthetic 5W-40 car oil next week....Thanks for advise!:cool:

Its been 2 weeks now and still no one can provide an idea on how to reset the orange maintenance light in my ski...and still the light persist even I just changed the oil and filter the other day....and no problem with the speed and performance, goes above 55 mph.....so to get rid of that orange light, I decided to buy a CanDooPro home edition today from PWC muscle....hope it will fix my light problem and might be useful in the future...John L. from PWC muscle said it can be also used on 2012 and future editions Seadoos...I'll be receiving it by next week or early Sept....I'll give feedback once I used it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to reset the orange wrench light in my ski with Candoo....and converted my spare learning key to a normal key....and changed Metric unit to English.....Candoo is easy to learn and used.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back