2007 GTI Maintenance light on. How to reset without taking to the dealer?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonydiato

My ski just hit the 100 hour mark and the Maintenance light came on. Is there a way to reset this without taking it into the shop? They charge 50.00 to turn this light off and wanted to know if there was a way to do this myself.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

Unfortunately no ... Most guys just do they're regular maintaince and ignore the "MAINT" message. Most dealers if you buy your oil and filters and parts from them will clear it for free.

My 2007 gti hours gauge is stuck at 80 it went to 81 then back to 80 later had a light come on for a few seconds then went away maybe the ski knows ithas hit 100 hours even though the meter is stuck???

i think a candoo might be able to reset the maint required light... not 100% sure thought but for the price of them it would pay for its self within like 7-8 lights

I have no idea if this will work on a 4-tek, but on my 96GSX, to clear the MAINT message, you just push the SET button for 2 seconds when the MAINT is blinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back