Shop Discount Sea-Doo Parts

"Maintenance Required" message & "Wrench" light on dash

briancayko

Water Crafts
2010 210 Challenger SE 310HP (twin 155's)
Hey all, last time out I got the "Maintenance Required" alert (goes across message center every time i start it up) and the dash light came on for the "amber colored Wrench" see picture. From what I understand this takes place when you are near routine maintenance checks. Seems like this happened around 96hours on my boat. I ran it the rest of the evening for about 2 hours and it ran perfectly. I do all my own maintenance and I am up to date but is there any way to get that message to reset? or is CanDoo the only way?

Attachments

briancayko

Water Crafts
Additionally, when changing the oil today for winterization the screen is reading “Port- Maintenance Required” & when i ran it up to 4K rpms for the oil change on the port engine the display read “Limp Home Mode”. I don’t remember it doing that last year on the oil change but I am wondering if it is related? It was running perfectly 2 weeks ago when i last had it in the water. No codes are showing up in the message center when I scroll through either. Any feedback on this or the above issue would be appreciated.

Last edited:

briancayko

Water Crafts
Update: took to dealership and paid $20 for them to pull codes & reset maintenance code & light. All clear now & ready to go.

Water Crafts
2007 Challenger 180se (OE Tower)
Mine was on after I picked it up from winter storage. So I asked if they had forgotten to reset it when they winterized and stored it... $65 later they told me there was a history code for low battery voltage and they cleared it. I guess it doesn't matter that they are the ones who stored it, charged and re-connected the battery in the spring :rolleyes:. Another donation made to the boat dealer!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

SPONSORED LINKS

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member