2007 Utopia 205 for sale

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Craigmri

Just bought new 2007 Utopia 205 in January. This boat was new in January and had never been in the water. It currently has 19 hours on the twin engine 4-tec power package 310hp. Seats up to eight people, has a removable table for entertaining or picnicking. The Swim platform on this second generation 205 is fantastic. This boat has remarkable performance and comes with Seadoo custom cover, marine GPS system, bimini top and BRP B.E.S.T. warranty till 2013!!!

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/1190993562/nfsab

Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures

DSCF2534.jpg
[/IMG]

That was quick!

So, whatcha going to do now??!!!:cheers:

By the way, did you include the cover in the sale? or was that optional?:)

If only Florida hadn't been so far away.:auto:

Congratulations on the sale...................I kind of thought you could have gone for more. Make sure you let us know when (and what) you pick up a new boat.

Aaron:cheers:

Guys,

Zach is a member here and flys jets in the Marines. What a super guy. we spent an hour talking on the phone. My boat is going to get a good home.

Aaron, I totally agree. Even as I listed it I felt I could have easily asked $1000 more considering the Cover, GPS and extended warranty and of course such rediculously low hours. Overall though I'm happy with the price and Zach will probably be able to use the boat for a couple of years and sell it for what he paid.

Now I need to find my next Seadoo. Whatever it is it must fit in the garage. I'm a clean freak what can I say???

So far the Challenger 180 is still top on the list.

Craig

Overall though I'm happy with the price and Zach will probably be able to use the boat for a couple of years and sell it for what he paid.

Ha ha, nah, this is the nicest thing I've ever owned. I can't go much higher than this, no use in selling in a couple years. But its deffinately more boat than I thought I would be able to get, I had been looking at 200+ hr 99-01 Challenger's and Utopia's.

Sea Trial

Zach,

Looking forward to our Sea Trial. I'm going to tentatively plan for Saturday June 13th. This actually works out better for me considering this Saturday I have to work most of the day. Hope that's cool for you.

BTW, If you can pull it off fly into Hernando County airport:

http://www.co.hernando.fl.us/Airport/

Craig

Congrats to you both...they always say:

Greatest two days for a boat owner is the day they buy their boat, and then the day they sell it!

Hope all goes well :)

Back