2006 seadoo gti 130hp ecu issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

nielamyburgh

Hi all. I have a 2006 seadoo gti 130hp. My ski ecu has blown. The ecu that came out of the ski is 665357. Apparently this is the wrong ecu for my ski.

Can anybody confirm that 665351 is indeed the correct ecu for this ski.

Next thing the ski had run with 665357. Only issues i had was constant fuel low error even when tank was full. The other issue was when key was placed om dess it would give one long beep then last issue was it blew.

How is it possible that this ecu could run if it was the wrong one?

The 351 is the correct ECU for your ski. However, the 357 ECU is a pretty simple conversion for your ski where the mpem is removed. They both are 130 ECUs so would expect them to be somewhat interchangeable as long as the wiring went along with it. Does your ski have an mpem? Or does it have the big fuse panel and small fuse panel with the 30A relay?

The mpem controls the fuel level circuit on the 351 so would make sense this is not working with the 357 if they didn't switch the wiring harness and fuse panel for the 357.

Just because it says 357 doesn't mean it really is. I use reflashed ECUs pretty frequently so can't always go by that.

The 351 is the correct ECU for your ski. However, the 357 ECU is a pretty simple conversion for your ski where the mpem is removed. They both are 130 ECUs so would expect them to be somewhat interchangeable as long as the wiring went along with it. Does your ski have an mpem? Or does it have the big fuse panel and small fuse panel with the 30A relay?

The mpem controls the fuel level circuit on the 351 so would make sense this is not working with the 357 if they didn't switch the wiring harness and fuse panel for the 357.

Just because it says 357 doesn't mean it really is. I use reflashed ECUs pretty frequently so can't always go by that.
Hi. See the attached pic. This is the fuse box located at the nose of the ski

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221030-064920_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221030-064920_Chrome.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 13
that's an mpem

Without seeing the rest of your engine and wiring, I can only guess that you should have the 351 ECU.

You will need to marry the new ECU to the cluster using BUDS or similar software.

Last edited:
Now the million dollar question is where to find a 351. Ive tried to look for a few on ebay and the forums but the search is slow. Thank you for answering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back