2005 wont even show a sign of having the key plugged in

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbush

Hey guys so I was looking on here and saw that no one has had a problem like me. I got a new battery for my sea doo and hooked it up charged it the whole thing and so i plug the key in and the the display doesn't come up on the gauges and i do not hear anything starting up. I have checked all the fuses on the MPEM and all are good. battery is good. changed spark plugs. Now i saw the two red screws on the side of the MPEM one goes to the other side of the craft and one stays on the side with the MPEM. If i touch the battery charger that i have to the one that stays on the same side as the MPEM it would try and start up.

Now knowing this! What should I do????

thanks for any help guys

Not to sure but is there one little wire around the battery that goes to the positive side that you didn't hook up?

Not to sure but is there one little wire around the battery that goes to the positive side that you didn't hook up?

the wire that goes to the other side of the motor is the one that goes to the battery. I only see one wire that would go to the battery

Aside from just the positive and negative there is are one or two wires that connect to the battery also look up the electrical system on a oem parts finder for your ski and see if you are missing those wires being connected

Aside from just the positive and negative there is are one or two wires that connect to the battery also look up the electrical system on a oem parts finder for your ski and see if you are missing those wires being connected

I looked it up and its just the positive and negative that are suppose to hook up to the battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back