2005 RXT-215 Impeller Replace

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a RXT-215 All-Stock Running good, besides fuel level gauge being not corrected but need a Impeller and wear ring some cavitations on hard hole shots, want to replace the Impeller the stock says 13/18 pitch but online says 13/19 but not in a solas brand impeller, will a 13/19 pitch will be to tall.

You can have your stock impeller refurbished by Impros, Skat-Trak or SBT.

If you want aftermarket go by their chart not the pitch since all manufacturers measure pitch differently so you can't go by the numbers.

I have a RXT-215 All-Stock Running good, besides fuel level gauge being not corrected but need a Impeller and wear ring some cavitations on hard hole shots, want to replace the Impeller the stock says 13/18 pitch but online says 13/19 but not in a solas brand impeller, will a 13/19 pitch will be to tall.
I have a 05 rxp all stock and put the solas 13/19 on it. It runs really well. Increased take off was unbelievable. Topend stayed the same. I didn't put a stainless wear ring then but have it torn down now to install one. You should be fine with the 13/19.

OK Thanks, Was not sure cause I've seen two different brands and pitch with different prices all come with impeller, wear ring, spline tool and nose cone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back